Information That We Collect
We may collect certain information from you, including but not limited to the following:
- Contact Information including telephone number & e-mail address.
- Relevant information for upcoming offers and/or customer surveys.
- Demographic information relevant to you such as personal interests, preferences, and postcode.
For a full, comprehensive list of the cookies we collect, please refer to our List of Cookies below.
How We Use Information That Is Collected
The reason this information is collected is to help us understand what you want and tailor the service we provide to you. We also use it for other reasons that are depicted below:
- Used in our internal records.
- Help improve the products and service that we provide.
- Any promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information we believe you may find useful or interesting can be sent to the e-mail address provided by you.
- We may also contact you with the contact information provided by you to conduct market research. Whether this is by telephone, e-mail, post. The information that you give may be used to customise the website to your interests.
Securing Your Information
We are as dedicated to the protection of your data as we are to providing the best service possible. To restrict any unauthorised access from third parties we have set up relevant electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to protect all information that has been gathered online.
Finance with Klarna
To offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we may at checkout stage pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
Restricting The Use of Any Personal Information
You have the option of restricting how your personal information is used and/or collected in one of the following ways:
- When a request is made for you to fill out a form on the website e.g., checkout, look for a check box that can restrict the use of your information. This means it won’t be used in any marketing and advertising purposes.
- In the past, if you have opted to allow for your information to be used in aforementioned marketing purpose and you have since changed your mind, you can always opt out by sending an e-mail to Info@evergreenpro.co.uk
Unless granted by your permission or we are required to by law, Evergreen Pro will never sell, distribute, or lease any personal information to third parties. We may use relevant pieces of your personal information to contact you about any information regarding relevant third parties which we believe you may find interesting, if you wish for this to happen.
At any given time, you can request the details of the personal information about you, held by us under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1998 for a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held then please write to Evergreen Pro, Unit 1 Canton House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1YG.
If you have issues with the information that is being held as it may either, be incorrect or incomplete then please write to the above address or e-mail us at your earliest convenience.
What Are Cookies and How They Are Used
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed onto your computer’s hard drive. After agreeing to this, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse all web traffic from that machine and/or lets you know when you have visited a particular site.
These cookies mean web applications can tailor what they display to you as an individual. This means that said applications can operate to your needs, likes and dislikes thanks to the information gathered from your preferences.
Evergreen Pro is a trading name of Evergreen Outdoor Heaters Ltd